Topics discussed at the November meeting included how:
- survivors are accessing health insurance under the Affordable Care Act,
- changes in the Americans with Disabilities Act are benefiting survivors,
- patient navigators can help survivors identify legal needs and find legal services,
- oncology-based medical-legal partnerships can maintain funding,
- to address the legal needs of special populations, including young adult, survivors and individuals receiving palliative care, and
- legal services can be expanded to more survivors in underserved communities.