Providing patients access to checklists for survivorship care will empower patients to be actively engaged in their care. The Survivorship Checklist website will help cancer patients avoid mistakes and errors as they transition from active treatment to long-term survivorship, pursue follow-up survivorship care, and monitor their health status.
Make An Impact
The NCCS Cancer Policy & Advocacy Team (CPAT) is a program for survivors and caregivers to learn about pressing policy issues that affect quality cancer care in order to be engaged as advocates in public policy around the needs of cancer survivors.
Together we can improve cancer care for survivors! Sign up to be the first to know about cancer policy issues and ways to take action
- Get Involved
- COVID-19 Resources for Cancer Survivors
- Survivorship Checklist
- Cancer Survival Toolbox
- Cancer Convos Podcast
- Taking Charge of Your Care
- Care Planning for Cancer Survivors
- Tools For Care Providers
- Order Our Resources
- Ellen L. Stovall Award
- Cancer Policy Roundtable (CPR)
- 2021 State of Survivorship Survey Results Briefing
- Cancer Policy and Advocacy Team (CPAT) Symposium 2021
- From Shadows to Life: A Biography of the Cancer Survivorship Movement
- Contact Us
Copyright © 1995-2021 by the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship, NCCS, Cancer Survival Toolbox, and related Logos are registered in the United States as trademarks of the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship.