Ten years ago, I was just another woman, wife, and mom-to-be. I was anxiously and happily awaiting the birth of my daughter when I began experiencing symptoms that seemed over the top for pregnancy. Just 3 ½ months after she was born, I found out the truth—that cancer had been growing inside my body for decades, and I had no idea.
Make An Impact
The NCCS Cancer Policy & Advocacy Team (CPAT) is a program for survivors and caregivers to learn about pressing policy issues that affect quality cancer care in order to be engaged as advocates in public policy around the needs of cancer survivors.
Together we can improve cancer care for survivors! Sign up to be the first to know about cancer policy issues and ways to take action
- Get Involved
- COVID-19 Resources for Cancer Survivors
- Survivorship Checklist
- Cancer Survival Toolbox
- Cancer Convos Podcast
- Taking Charge of Your Care
- Care Planning for Cancer Survivors
- Tools For Care Providers
- Order Our Resources
- Ellen L. Stovall Award
- Cancer Policy Roundtable (CPR)
- 2021 State of Survivorship Survey Results Briefing
- Cancer Policy and Advocacy Team (CPAT) Symposium 2021
- From Shadows to Life: A Biography of the Cancer Survivorship Movement
- Contact Us
Copyright © 1995-2021 by the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship, NCCS, Cancer Survival Toolbox, and related Logos are registered in the United States as trademarks of the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship.